Required SkillsBE Mechanical Mechanical
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Good fault-finding abilities and knowledge to repair refrigerated vehicle systems;
- Installs new refrigeration units in a timely and proficient manner;
- Determines unit condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests to identify worn and/or damaged parts;
- Working in a professional environment;
- Participates in training and educational opportunities provided by the company;
- Demonstrates ability to work with other team members and learn from experienced technicians;
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned by management.
- Experience in similar posts will be considered an asset, especially experience in Carrier Transicold units;
- Basic computer and data entry skills for Windows based software programs;
- Experience working in a similar environment, will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
- Good numeracy skills, communication and basic computer skills;
- Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems;
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment;
- Reading blueprints and electrical and electronic schematics;
- Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts;
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).