Required SkillsCommunication Confidence Customer Requirements Data Gathering Negotiation Operations Report Writing Sales
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the accuracy of inputted information into the reservations system;
- Maximize room occupancy and average rate through effective inventory;
- Liaise and collaborate with all departments concerned to ensure a smooth running of the operation;
- Prepare statistical data relating to reservations;
- Handle ‘no shows’ in accordance with the company standards and procedures;
- Process rate schedules and market codes relating to contracts;
- Ensure a systematic and orderly filing system of reservations correspondence and other papers and data;
- Assist in arranging appointment diaries;
- Ensure effective networking and communication with outside bodies in order to inform them of room availability.
- An Institute of Tourism Studies (ITS diploma) or similar qualification will be considered as an asset;
- Opera experience and a minimum of one years’ front office and/or reservations experience will be given preference.
- Highly organized as well as beIing smart in appearance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be self-assured and professional;
- Committed and dedicated.