Retention Team Leader (Spanish Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Confidence English Forex Problem Solving Sales Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides overall leadership and direction to the team;
- Implements calling and campaign strategies as designed by management;
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well through the use of creative incentive and reward-based programs;
- Takes responsibility for the agent's activities;
- Provides regular performance feedback;
- Improve processes;
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness;
- Inspires the trust of others and works ethically and with integrity;
- Upholds organisational values;
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Experience in a similar role, in Forex Company;
- Previous experience in a call center work environment / financial sector and/or diploma in economics/finances is desirable and will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (both written and spoken);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work and produce under pressure with challenging targets;
- Problem-solving skills, initiative, and proactive;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relocation Package, including accommodation and flight;
- Medical insurance;
- Menu allowance card;
- Breakfast at the office every day.