Required SkillsBachelor of Economics Communication Microsoft Office Organisational Reporting Risk Risk analysis Risk Assessment Risk Management Self-motivation
Our client is an investment firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update the RMP;
- Assess for each Client/Scheme, the exposure of the respective Portfolio to market, liquidity, credit, counterparty and operational risk and monitor them with the applicable risk limits;
- Follow the effective risk management policies and procedures to identify, measure, manage and monitor all risks relevant to each Client/Scheme;
- Ensure that the risk profile of each Mandate (as disclosed to investors) is consistent with the Risk Guidelines;
- Provide Quarterly and Ad hoc reports to the CRO, Board of Directors and the Investment Committee on compliance with the Risk Guidelines, current risk profile and any actual or likely breaches of the Risk Guidelines and the effectiveness of the Company’s RMP;
- Ensure compliance with applicable risk and liquidity guidelines/limits consistent with the investment strategy and risk profile of the Funds, as stipulated in the Risk Management Policy, Liquidity Management and Leverage Policy;
- Perform Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing;
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business, new business lines;
- Prepare various statistics and analysis for various stakeholders, including auditors, administrators and clients;
- Deal with issues that arise from time-to-time with the management and operations of Funds.
- Have completed, or in the final stages of, a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent in a related field;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with key emphasis on Microsoft Excel;
- Ideally 2 years experience in a similar role, however, graduates will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure on own initiative.