Required SkillsBA (Hons) Banking and Finance; Communication Finance Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisation Risk Risk analysis Risk Assessment Risk Management Teamwork Time Management
Our client is an investment firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update of the RMPs;
- Assist in the Assessment for each Client/SICAV, the exposure of the respective Portfolio to market, liquidity, credit, counterparty and operational risk and monitor them with the applicable risk limits;
- Follow the effective risk management policies and procedures to identify, measure, manage and monitor all risks relevant to each Client/SICAV;
- Ensure that the risk profile of each Mandate is consistent with the Risk Guidelines;
- Assist in the Quarterly and Ad hoc reports to the Chief Risk officer, Board of Directors and the Investment Committee on compliance with the Risk Guidelines, current risk profile and any actual or likely breaches of the Risk Guidelines and the effectiveness of the specific RMP;
- Ensure compliance with applicable risk and liquidity guidelines/limits consistent with the investment strategy and risk profile of the Funds, as stipulated in the Risk Management Policy, Liquidity Management and Leverage Policy;
- Assist in Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing;
- Assist in Liquidity Stress Testing;
- Assist in carrying out valuations of private equity investments and private placements;
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business, new business lines;
- Prepare statistics and analysis for various stakeholders, including auditors, administrators and clients;
- Deal with issues that arise from time-to-time with the management and operations of Funds.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent in a related field;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with key emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be organised and able to work under pressure on own initiative;
- Be a team player.