Roaming Technical Operations Technician
Required SkillsAnalytical Bachelor Degree in Communications Communication Computer Electrical Electrical Engineering Engineer Engineering Degree Information Technology Oral Communication Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be involved in the coordination and execution of the IREG and TADIG testing processes;
- Responsible for the updating and maintaining of data on the roaming related nodes;
- Maintain necessary documentation, SIM cards and procedures in relation to roaming;
- Maintain and upkeep of related roaming statistics;
- Monitor network performance related statistics and liaise with Roaming Technical Operations Manager for corrective actions;
- Investigate and provide corrective actions to roaming related faults;
- Support SMS Aggregator business in fault resolution;
- Liaise with other sections in order to carry out the support function.
- Hold an Diploma in Computing, IT, Systems Development, Engineering or Communications;
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, OOP and HTML is considered as an asset;
- Experience in the telecommunications industry will be considered a strong asset.
- Analytical skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Strong communication skills.