Sales Acquisition Specialist
Required SkillsBusiness Development Calling Clients Client Networking Client Relations Confidence Customer Requirements Microsoft Office Oral Communication Persistence Planning and Scheduling Presentation Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving and developing the company's customer database;
- Foster new business relationships through outbound calls to articulate the companies value proposition;
- Responsible for informing new customers by educating individuals about available services;
- Build rapport with potential clients having the goal to close contract;
- Schedule, attend and conduct meetings/presentations;
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner;
- Willing to learn the industry and help maintain and grow marketplace position.
- Must have business or sales experience with a proven track record;
- Proven experience with high targets and high volumes;
- Previous call center experience in a sales environment is preferred;
- Extremely strong phone skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Self-motivated and results driven with proven ability to succeed;
- Resourceful team player and a positive attitude;
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Outstanding written, grammar, & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization;
- Excellent command of English language.