Sales and Design Consultants
Required SkillsArchCAD Attention to Detail Cold Calling Confidence Customer Requirements English Negotiation Self-motivation Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for selling top-end quality furniture to our esteemed customers;
- Provide customers with accurate and detailed information about our products and services;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls or by emails;
- Processing new sales leads;
- Helping clients with developing design ideas and issuing quotes accordingly;
- Chasing customers to close sales leads;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Keeping track of own sales targets;
- Processing of clients’ contracts to be ordered.
- Proficient experience across several computer packages; ACAD proficiency will be considered as an asset;
- Salary will be based on qualifications and experience;
- Candidates with minimum experience in design will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Customer oriented skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Outgoing personality with confidence and can-do attitude;
- Design skills and knowledge;
- Being able to use A-CAD, Sketch-Up or similar software programmes would be an asset;
- Proven track record of sales ability and target-oriented.