Required SkillsCalling Clients Client Networking Confidence Customer Service Persistence Sales
Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Call/liaise with leads, help answer any questions and move them towards a purchase;
- Call/liaise with potential partners, offering promotions, moving them up partner program, etc;
- Search for new partners to recruit and help run various partner recruitment campaigns;
- Manage your sales pipeline through recording and tracking of your leads and opportunities using our CRM;
- Call/liaise with customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction;
- Call/liaise with customers whose maintenance agreement is about to expire;
- Answer/process any incoming sales requests;
- Help manage sales mailbox.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Sales role;
- Experience making/receiving many calls a day;
- Experience looking for and successfully generating new business partnerships and customers;
- Background or understanding in IT and experience in using CRMs like Salesforce or SugarCRM will be considered an asset.
- Full command of the English language – any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Personable/helpful character that comes across on the phone and in emails.