Required SkillsAccount Management After Sales Service Business Development Client Networking Cold Calling Self-motivation Technology Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a fin-tech software company in Malta specialising in accounting software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform business development activities to sell the company’s cloud-based accounting software and products;
- Manage existing client accounts, process orders, and build a new pipeline of clients;
- Gather requirements from clients to understand their needs and suggest enhancements that will drive higher sales;
- Handle the sales pipeline from the enquiry stage, through to demos, issuing of quotes, and on-boarding;
- Analyse the market by studying competitors products, pricing and positioning to focus sales efforts;
- Assist in the production and deliver of product literature and marketing literature to potential clients;
- Produce and present sales performance and activity reports to keep management informed of the sales pipeline;
- Maintain daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly analyses;
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management;
- Attend workshops or seminars and read professional publications to keep up-to-date with technical and industry trends and requirements;
- Establish a professional network and participate in professional societies and organisations relevant to the accounting sector;
- Maintain and report on historical sales records.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a sales position;
- A minimum A Level education;
- Knowledge of the accounting and finance industry is considered an asset;
- Possess a driving license valid in Malta.
- Have a smart appearance with a professional and polite attitude;
- Be mature, reliable and energetic;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Be target driven;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Written and verbal communication in Maltese is considered an asset;
- Professional phone skills and formidable customer service;
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work;
- Work well under minimal supervision.