Required SkillsAfter Sales Service Confidence Customer Requirements Driving License Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Persistence Problem Solving Self-motivation Target Setting Teamwork
Our client is a market leader in supplying high quality products in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise and support the sales team when it comes to selling, marketing and daily planning;
- Maintain and build customer relationships, finding potential clients and negotiating contracts;
- Oversee Key Accounts: Maintaining merchandising in store as well as updating any portals with information;
- Collect data from the market, together with the sales team, to ensure we are updated with competition prices and products;
- Work closely with the Sales Director on sales rep performance, targets and future projects;
- Create offers for each brand as/when needed, which will support the sales team to meet their sales targets.
- Recruit, train and manage the sales team;
- Onboard the right individuals, train and motivate them daily.
- At least 1 year experience in Sales;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Maltese speakers will be given preference;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Have a valid driving license.
- Be a self-motivated and target driven person;
- Have strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Have a positive, confident and determined approach.