Required SkillsAgile Communication Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Problem Solving Salesforce Support Teamwork Training
Our client is an international company that provides risk management and payment solutions across multiple overseas jurisdictions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and maintain the Salesforce platform including custom objects, fields, page layouts, security settings, and workflows;
- Provide day-to-day administration and support for users including resolving issues and managing data quality;
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, and processes to support key business functions;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design solutions to meet business needs;
- Manage and deploy customizations, enhancements, and new releases;
- Provide training and support to end-users and ensure adoption of Salesforce best practices.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator;
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform and its functionalities;
- Ability to design and implement reports, dashboards, and workflows;
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodologies;
- Salesforce certification (ADM201, Advanced Admin) will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning will be considered an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects.