Secretary / Receptionist
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Documentation English Italian Maltese Microsoft Office
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to the clients as well as to the senior management team;
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions;
- Greet clients and ability to answer basic questions about the business;
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and routing calls to recipients;
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Maintain office in an orderly fashion;
- Administer calendar and appointments of senior staff;
- Make arrangements for business travel of senior staff;
- Undertake errands as required by the departments;
- Clerical tasks including calling clients to bring documents, filing documents, ordering the office, recording any shortcomings at the office.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered and asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Maltese and Italian;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Ecxel, Word, Outlook);
- Ability to keep reception area and boardrooms organised and structured;
- Must be well-organised and able to work under pressure;
- Must be smart, confident and well-spoken;
- Ability to answer basic questions about the business.