Required SkillsAccount Management Compliance English Microsoft Office Problem Solving Reporting TAX Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently;
- Be part of the accountancy and tax compliance services department;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- Prepare the VAT compliance: tax returns, recapitulative statements and other related VAT documents and reporting;
- Prepare the Tax compliance: tax computations, tax returns, tax refund applications and other tax documents and statutory forms;
- Mentoring junior team members and assisting other colleagues in a timely, professional manner;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
- Fully qualified Accountant;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English, other languages are considered as an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications – MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook;
- Be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative;
- Be motivated and committed to clients’ needs;