Required SkillsAccount Management Analytical Attention to Detail Compliance Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Reporting Target Setting VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a diverse professional corporate services firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting requirements of a local group of companies operating in varied industries, including construction, real estate and tourism;
- Reporting to the Finance Manager;
- Managing the accounting team;
- Reviewing team members’ work for accuracy and compliance;
- Compiling management accounts and completing VAT returns;
- Preparing necessary financial reports by analysing and summarizing accounting information;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Perform other tasks as may be delegated by the Finance Manager from time to time.
- ACCA qualified or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience within a construction company will be highly preferred;
- Knowledge of accounting standards, Maltese VAT and income tax legislation is a must.
- Able to work against deadlines and deliver in a timely manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.