Senior Accounting Associate (Fund & Real Estate)
Required SkillsACCA Communication Hedge Funds Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report the regulated and non-regulated Real Estate funds and SPV accounting;
- Perform regular reviews of the accounting work;
- Prepare the quarterly reporting packs including balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow statements, notes, cash and portfolio reconciliations, property management data, loan schedules, supporting schedules, etc.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts;
- Prepare the provisional tax calculations;
- Prepare and/or review of the annual accounts under Lux GAAP (Caseware);
- Drive an interim and/or year-end audit;
- Ensure that all audit queries are answered on time;
- Close co-operation and communication with the ITG's or externally appointed corporate officers, tax and legal advisors, banks, clients' representatives, asset managers and worldwide teams in daily operations
- Coach and support junior accountants and review their work;
- Team oversight, during managers’ absence;
- Review of the payment instructions;
- Assist with transactions (capital calls, distributions, acquisitions, disinvestments, etc.);
- Develop in depth knowledge of the assigned platforms/clients groups;
- Ensure that all statutory and client related deadlines are respected.
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment is essential;
- Have minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be accurate and flexible;
- Be able to meet deadlines and work in a team.