Senior Accounts Executive
Required SkillsACCA Accounts Accuracy Microsoft Office Organizational QuickBooks Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling of client requests;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparation and review of management accounts;
- Liaising with the auditors and dealing with audit queries and related matters;
- Technically develop and mentor the junior accountants;
- Effective task delegation to junior accountants and review of work to ensure quality control;
- Meeting with clients forming part of your portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role within client accounting;
- In possession of an Accounting degree, ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Experience in payroll and Quickbooks is considered an asset;
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Able to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- A flexible approach to work.