Senior Affiliate Manager
Required SkillsBusiness Development Client Networking Compliance Confidence Monitoring Negotiation Reporting SEO Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong experience in WordPress development and maintenance;
- Building and developing relationships with assigned Affiliate partners;
- Actively searching and acquiring new Affiliate partners;
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals and campaigns;
- Reaching targets of Return on Investment;
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links;
- Monitoring affiliate daily performance and report any irregularities in traffic;
- Following any legal changes/ requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant;
- Attending industry events to build a strong client network.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Affiliate Manager within the iGaming Industry;
- Good understanding of PPC, SEO and Social Media;
- Very strong knowledge of the online casino and sport betting industry.
- Excellent analytical skills, moreover you enjoy data-mining;
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English;
- Strong sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Ongoing events & team building activities;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Gym facilities.