Senior Affiliate Operations Manager
Our fantastic award winning Affiliate team is looking for a Senior Affiliate Operations Manager! This is a great opportunity, where you will be responsible for the End-User technical maintenance and improvement of the Proprietary reporting system, Omarsys. You will set up the Platform and Team vision and strategy, as well as will be accountable for their delivery.
They will also be responsible for all direct affiliate marketing communications via email, messaging, forums and social media across for the ComeOn! Connect Affiliate Program, as well as the update and maintenance of the program website. Along with the Product Management, they will be responsible for leading a team of Affiliate Managers and Coordinators concentrating on our non Nordic markets.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimise Non Nordics speaking traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market.
You don’t take the first deal put forward to you at a table but have strong negotiation and analytical skills to get a good deal for both the affiliate and the company. Data is what you use to make these calculations and offer these deals and also helps you to make informed decisions with whom you’d like to work with.
Since you now have a good understanding of the gaming business P&L, effects of bonus mechanics, free spins, average revenues per user etc. are common terminology which make sense to you when discussing ideas with your colleagues. This drives you to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
You have a knack for acquiring affiliate marketing partners, identify and support top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners. Creating promotions and communications to affiliate partners comes as second nature to you on all media and forums, as well as being an active part of the team to attend industry shows and events.
What will your responsibilities be?
Product – Omarsys:
- Design and communicate the department vision
- Review team operating model and design department strategy to cater for affiliate team’s needs
- Ensure the data & system needs of the acquisition team are met in a timely manner
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Responsible for hiring and team management
- Take ownership and further develop our in-house affiliate system
- Daily contact and direct involvement with Omarsys developers, technical specialists and QA’s
- The “Go To” person for any end-user Omarsys technical assistance
- Including but not limited to:
- Tracking Issues
- Pixel Implementation
- Procedural / How to guides
- Jira technical bug reporting
- Innovations and new functionality stories
- Deploy / end user testing
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Answer Affiliate queries
- Establish and maintain Communication processes, plan newsletters, marketing materials and monthly campaign incentives.
- Responsible for all Affiliate Marcomms, including:
- CA.com weekly newsletter – email and blog
- CA.com blog posts
- Affiliate direct emails
- Forum posts – GPWA.org / AffiliateGuardDog.com
- Internal Messaging Tool
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media channel maintenance
- Regular Facebook / Twitter etc posts
Website Maintenance (CA.com)
- Ensure that all content on CA.com website is up to date and relevant
- Liaise with in house wordpress experts to ensure that all plug ins / security items are updated
Sounds good? So now, what’s your background?
- Sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- 2-3 years experience in Senior Affiliate Management position
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Basic HTML experience desirable
And you’re of course also:
- Fluent in English (fluency in Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or German would be an asset but not essential)
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for the creative
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills
- Motivated team player
- Self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Optimist and loves a challenge
Have what it takes to join our fab Affiliate team? Please get going and apply below!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.