Senior Associate Accounts
Required SkillsCFR (Cost and Freight) English Financial Statements Maltese Tax Returns Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned tasks are carried out within pre-determined deadlines;
- Provide accounting and related services to our clients in accordance with the firm’s service standards;
- Preparation of Financial Statements;
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Analysis of variances and other ratios where the need arises;
- Preparation of applications with VAT and CFR;
- Preparation of VAT Returns;
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in managing a team;
- Work within an accounting team and in liaison with external auditors in the course of the audit.
- Holding an ACCA/ Master in Accountancy / ACA qualifications or pursuance of studies;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in clients accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese, Italian will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time-management skills and "an eye" for detail;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, and detail-oriented;
- Able to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines.