Senior Associate Legal (Funds)
Required SkillsAdministration AML Bachelors Degree in Law Communication Coordination English Law Leadership Maintaining Office Records Master of Science (MSc) Oral Communication Proactive Support Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle a client portfolio for Corporate Secretarial matters, including AML/KYC and compliance aspects;
- Handle daily client communication for all corporate and administrative matters as well as communication with third parties;
- Responsible for day-to-day legal and administration tasks for funds and corporates;
- Review and draft Board and Shareholder resolutions and related documents such as Board packs, minutes, General Meetings, notarial deeds, and agreements;
- Responsible for the incorporation, administration, and liquidation of companies including handling of all kinds of corporate events;
- Coordinate and file Annual Reports including respectively required documentation;
- Keep funds and related entities in legal good standing;
- Participate in growing and marketing the company;
- Participate as a core member of the team and help sustain the company's strong reputation as a leading provider of fund and corporate management services;
- Supervise the work of Associates and Junior Associates, by mentoring them and help them to develop and grow;
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as Finance, TA, Depositary, AIFM, Compliance, and so on;
- Maintain accurate legal records.
- Hold a master’s degree in professional studies;
- Previous experience ideally in the Luxembourg fund industry;
- Have good knowledge of Luxembourg based structures (SIF, RAIF, partnerships, etc.);
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a diverse team;
- Ability to work indepedently and as part of a team;
- Have leadership skills;
- Be pro-active.