Senior Client Relationship Officer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Client Relations Communication Documentation Due Diligence Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Liaising daily with principals, advisors, lawyers, trustees and board members;
- Formation, administration, and dissolution of legal entities in Malta including assisting with the preparation and submission of documentation and ancillary formalities;
- Opening of bank accounts with various banking institutions in Malta and abroad, together with processing of the payment and/or investment instructions;
- Attendance and participation at client board meetings and minuting of same;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents, including statutory forms, minutes and resolutions, written consents, statutes, powers of attorney and other ancillary documents;
- Maintaining company registers, including but not limited to the Register of Beneficial Owners;
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registrar, Commissioner for Revenue and other government authorities;
- Managing an electronic and hardcopy filing system;
- Reviewing client companies, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for client companies including DAC6 analyses and reporting, ongoing monitoring and transaction monitoring among others;
- Ensuring that requests from client and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner and that statutory deadlines are met;
- Providing support to the Client Relationship Manager and the Team Director.
- At least 3 years' experience in a corporate service provider set-up;
- Holding a diploma qualification in a relevant sector, with a pertinent tertiary qualification being considered an asset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Result-oriented, responsible, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and attentive to detail;
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills.