Senior Communications Specialist
Required SkillsAdvertising Campaigns Communication English Maltese Oral Communication PR Radio Self-motivation Strategic Thinking Strategy Telecommunications Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Brand Manager in the development and execution of the brand strategy and marketing communications calendar and keep internal stakeholders well informed;
- Responsible for developing concepts and execution of communication activities in all media both ATL and BTL, social media, sponsorships and other brand events;
- Work with designers and creative agencies to produce and deliver impactful marketing materials;
- Produce copy for marketing campaigns across all relevant communication channels;
- Explore new media and utilise existing communication channels incl. TV, radio, OOH, stores, partners, digital, sponsorships, events and activations;
- Develop effective relationships with agencies, media contacts, and other third parties;
- Oversee and drive PR activities and internal communications, and customer facing teams to maximize opportunities in integrating activities targeted at customers or employees;
- Analyse the performance of marketing communications and develop optimisation solutions to drive efficiency and meet the KPIs;
- Keep strict and transparent track of the campaign/project budget as well as timing handled by him/her and must be able to provide accurate information about it in a timely manner;
- Make sure all our internal and external activities are integrated and support our brand strategy, demonstrate brand excellence across all activities.
- At least 5 years prior experience in a similar brand/marketing communications role;
- Experience with writing copy and working with designers;
- Be fluent in English and preferably in Maltese;
- Experience in Social/content and digital advertising, as well as in stakeholder management.
- Self motivated;
- Attentive to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.