Senior Content Executive
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Content SEO Strategy UX
Our client is a master in the field of lead generation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs competitive and qualitative content audits;
- Writing and editing of content in line with product style guides and user personas;
- Work alongside UX, SEO and the Product Manager to prioritise the development of content that matches our product strategy and user needs;
- Maintains and develops the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team;
- Sets clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitors them, and reports on them to the product team;
- Mentors team members and further develops their content skills;
- Provides creative and strategic content input to product stakeholders;
- Is accountable for the content resources deployed on a product.
- At least 5 years' experience within a content role;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a content leadership role;
- Experience within the casino and slot verticals considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills in English;
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills.
- Knowledge of content strategy and how to apply it to a digital product;
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference;
- An analytical mind that is comfortable setting performance metrics;
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams with widely diverse backgrounds together;
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.