Senior Data Analyst
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Data Analysis Multi-Tasking Python
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the BI Senior Manager;
- Build data control frameworks as well as prevent Fraud and Revenue leaks;
- Collection of data and necessary transformations;
- Data exploration, data analysis, leveraging on the data already available in the DWH models;
- Identify data patterns and trends, reporting meaningful interpretation and reporting;
- Aid in setting up new BI team data control frameworks;
- Continuous support to the BI Team vis-a-vis data analytics.
- Holding a degree in a relevant area, preferably in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Statistical tools such as R and Python and Visualization tools such as BO, Qlik, SSRS, Power BI;
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Analytical Skills and the ability to analyze and work with large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Proven record of working with a data driven and analytical mind-sets and capable work autonomously;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving ability, and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and presentation skills.