Senior Front End React Developer
Required SkillsCommunication Docker Management Reactive Streams WebFlux
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution;
- Working as part of a team of Developers in the design, development, and implementation of front-end using React, Mobx and Redux;
- Coding and testing of web applications;
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application;
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs;
- Compile necessary documentation;
- Taking part and proposing proactive actions in code review processes;
- Maintaining and monitoring the products and fixing and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field;
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer;
- Experience with user interface design and with browser-based debugging and performance testing software;
- Experience using Git with good Git workflow practices;
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Good project management skills;
- Motivated with a collaborative mind-set;
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Docker and Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Well organised with superb attention to detail.