Senior Frontend Developer
We are interested in speaking to experienced and driven frontend developers to help us create trustful and safe user experience for users of our web platform. We value simplicity, performance, innovation, robustness, correctness over popular brilliance because we work towards making our user’s dream come true and we love that our products reflects that.
We are a very diverse team consisting of people from different origins, backgrounds and preferences. We work together towards making our codebases accessible for everyone. We use English as our choice of formal communication but it is actively facilitated and encouraged to adopt communicating in other languages as well depending on mutual comfort and respect.
We follow agile project management. We use Git as our choice of source code version management tool to collaborate with other developers. Hence we are opinionated towards readable, maintainable, accessible and durable contributions as a Frontend Developer.
Our technology stack consists of HTML, CSS, React, Sass, W3 standard and Web APIs to create our frontend user experiences for our web platform.
We expect following from you –
- You have some serious skills in Web performance and Automation tools such as Webpack, Rollup or Parcel
- Experience with unit testing and preferably TDD
- Experience with React, Jest, Svelte, Jenkins or similar technologies
- Efficient in communicating and coordinating with stakeholders and other developers.
- Demonstrated ability to create personalised experience by authoring accessible and semantic content.
- Ability to analyse risks and apply proven trustworthy solutions to web based security threats.
- Takes pride on delivering progressively enhanced experiences, equally optimised from bots to humans.
- It is critical to have understanding of benefits and downsides of component based architecture especially in context of React.
- Flexible in approach about designing standard compliant solutions.
- Experienced and ability to contribute to a shared codebase and maintain existing features.
- Commitment towards backwards compatibility
- Ability to write E2E tests to protect against regressions
… and then some nice to have’s
- Past experience in designing and developing frontend payment solutions.
- Past experience in working with regulation compliant User Interfaces.
- Typescript, Svelte, Web Assembly and Rust as we look at these technologies from the perspective of future optimisations.
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes i.e. Jenkins and Gitlab CI
– A competitive salary + bonuses
– 30 paid vacation days a year
– Generous pension and insurance benefits
– Generous health subsidy
– Company events and AW’s
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.