Senior Graphic Designer
Required SkillsCommunication CSS English Graphic Design HTML5 Procedural Promotion Strategy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the creation and design of our new sites;
- Creating and designing promotional casino creatives and concept;
- Creation and repurposing of artwork for a range of communication objectives executed through a mixture of above and below-the-line marketing activities;
- Co-ordination of creative production process, liaising with creative agencies, marketing departments and compliance to ensure deliverables are to spec;
- Assist marketing departments, product teams, media owners (sponsorships, joint ventures) with their creative needs;
- Marketing campaigns include: New customer generation, product promotions, building brand awareness, localised and audience targeted campaign;
- Ensure all deliverables meeting brand and corporate identity guidelines;
- Ensure designs are appropriate to channels, mediums and that they are communicated clearly and effectively;
- Stay abreast of industry news to gain knowledge, for self-improvement;
- Share great creative work to push the company to further raise the bar and to help stimulate further new ideas;
- Participate, interrogate, and present ideas in briefing meetings;
- Construct artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation;
- Stay up to date with new trends and competitor industry and benchmarks;
- Provide banner resizes and various customization needed on and off-site.
- At least 3 years' experience as a graphic designer, within the iGaming industry is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the print process, POS, and large format;
- Good knowledge of working with CSS, HTML5 and Video Editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Master of Adobe Suite (Photoshop Illustrator, Creative Cloud etc.);
- Ability to turn a seed of an idea into a visually stunning reality;
- Able to animate images for landing pages and banners;
- Strong creative layout capability;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to co-ordinate projects and a mix of internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge about the web and media marketing;
- A passionate and creative individual, capable of working in an organized manner and meet deadlines.