Senior iOS Developer
ComeOn Group is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. A lot of things have happened since 2008 when ComeOn was founded. Today we are a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses in our portfolio.We are a fast paced company that keeps on challenging the industry by catching the next big opportunity!
We are searching for an iOS app developer with a great team spirit and a drive to explore new technologies to join our Istanbul team. In our office in Istanbul, we are a tight gang of 17 employees with various backgrounds and we hope that you want to be our 18th colleague. Having fun and staying curious is very important to us, so we mean it when we say that you will have a really good time working with us at Frontech / Comeon Group.
What will you day be like? What will you do?
- Developing our iOS app using the newest iOS/Swift technologies,
- Maintaining and managing releases (Develop necessary CI, CD processes),
- Maintenance of the apps. (Stability, Crashes etc.)
- Attending dailies, groomings and other ceremonies that are required by the agile methodology of the team.
- Follow the updates that have been done in our Website, implement necessary changes accordingly. (Remember our main product is a Webview Wrapper App.)
Technical Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in development of large scale mobile applications with multiple brandings.
- Ability to manage and organize release procedures of multiple Apps. Familiar with Mobile CI/CD tools. (Gitlab CI)
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM, MVP)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms. (The role requires a lot of vanilla solutions to a wide variety of software challenges.)
- Personal abilities: Good communication skills in English, team player and self driven/sufficient on technical solutions. Can execute on bigger projects without additional support.
Technical Skills Desired (Nice to have):
- Bilingual (technically),
- Experience with Webview Wrappers (Hybrid Mobile Development)
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- Opportunity to work from home (up to %20).
- For the pandemic period, we have been working home since March, providing you with office chairs and monitors
Does this position and our workplace sound like it would suit you? Great! Just click on the application button and send in your resume in English straight away! 🙂
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.