Senior Java Engineer
Required SkillsCommunication Cyber Security Google Cloud JUnit RESTful Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a start-up company within the Fintech industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Empower businesses with end-to-end business banking, offering a tailored product that helps them to save time and lower their operational costs;
- Help shape the product, and in every step of the journey, you will be challenged and supported by world-class team members, in a caring and ambitious culture that allows you to grow.
- A minimum of 5 years’ of professional Java software engineering experience;
- Experience with backend development using inversion of control (Micronaut / Spring), database interaction (JOOQ / Hibernate) and testing (Junit, mockito etc.);
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure) considered an asset ;
- Experience in front-end technologies (React / Angular) considered an asset;
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Passionate about writing code and in working with innovative technologies;
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve great results;
- A true team player that you enjoy work collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Not afraid of challenges and to learn new things.