Required SkillsAttention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law Client Relations English Law Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing, approving and drafting agreements and other legal documents to ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements;
- Provide general legal advice and support in various areas, including but not limited to corporate, commercial, employment and intellectual property;
- Assist the legal team with conducting legal research on various points of law and consolidating legal opinions to clients;
- Lead cross-departmental projects and advising the management on general issues that may arise from time to time;
- Advising clients on various legal matters and assisting with contractual negotiations;
- Assisting the other members of the legal team and to supervise and review the work of junior lawyers.
- A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law;
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must possess problem solving and creatively skills and is able to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders;
- Willing to embrace new challenges and is a team player.