Senior Legal Associate
Required SkillsCommunication Hedge Funds Law Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with clients;
- Analyze and interpret documents, regulations and procedures;
- Daily legal and administration tasks for funds;
- Review and drafting of the board, shareholder resolutions and related documents;
- Handle client portfolio including compliance, KYC and AML aspects;
- Handle client communication for all corporate and administrative matters as well as communication with third parties;
- Keep the funds and related entities in legal good standing;
- Liquidation of companies;
- Actively participate in growing and marketing our business;
- Participate as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation;
- Supervise the work of Associates and Junior Associates.
- Hold a Master degree in law or professional studies;
- Have 4 – 6 years of working experience in corporate or funds;
- Experience in the fund industry will be considered advantageous.
- Someone that wants to succeed and be challenged;
- Excellent team-player and communicator;
- Be open-minded and flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely manner;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a bonus.