Senior Legal Manager – Corporate
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Confidence Corporate Governance Corporate Services English Finance Law Leadership Oral Communication Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the company's clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance;
- Guide the company's clients through more complex legal issues;
- Collaborate with colleagues in Finance;
- Maintain accurate legal records;
- Actively participate in growing and marketing the company's business;
- Participate as a core member of the team and help the company sustain strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
- Actively manage team members.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in Law;
- Have a minimum of 6-8 years of relevant working experience;
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
- Be driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be a team-player;
- Have excellent leadership skills.