Senior .Net Developer
Required Skills.NET .NET Framework Agile Communication CRM MSsql SQL
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop Real-Time Trading, Billing and CRM applications;
- Develop server side software using .NET, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL queries;
- Be responsible for design, code, unit tests, integration, bug fixing for relatively complex or large projects;
- Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company;
- Prepare technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Estimate time costs for development of software modules;
- Work with teams to re-engineer existing software.
- At least 3 years' of hands-on experience With C# /.NET;
- Experience with a .NET framework version;
- Experience with OOD/OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with modern source control tools and Agile software development
- (Git, GitHub, VSTS/TFS);
- Experience with ORM tools (such as Entity Framework/NHibernate);
- Experience with Web services, WCF;
- Experience with MSSQL and SQL writing skills;
- Experience with AWS cloud platforms, developing complex systems and designing and implementing REST APIs will be considered an asset.
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload independently;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to think innovatively and be creative;
- Be a solutions-driven person, able to identify and work on opportunities.