Senior Payroll Officer
Required SkillsClient Networking Client Relations Communication Microsoft Office Payments Payroll Shireburn
Our client is a business firm that provides corporate services to local and international clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Issuing of monthly payroll and payslips for our clients via our payroll software;
- Payment of FS5 and preparation of filing of FS3 and FS7;
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll records by maintaining the clients' database;
- Assistance with payroll administration requirements;
- Registration of employees with the various authorities, preparation of forms and follow up;
- Managing payroll records and processes for our clients.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Have an 'A' Level standard of education;
- Knowledge of payroll-related obligations;
- Proficient user of Shireburn Payroll Software shall be considered an asset.
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A committed team player with good multitasking skills.