Senior PHP/WordPress Developer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Git HTML5 Jira MVC MySQL PHP RESTful Teamwork WordPress
Our client is a leading Web Development company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third party systems;
- Responsible for the technical design and development of online projects;
- Implementation in responsive web design;
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
- At least 5 years of experience in PHP & WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- Experience in the development of RESTful APIs;
- Experience using the MVC design pattern;
- Familiar with common tools such as GIT and JIRA.
- Results-oriented, systematic and possess an independent way of working;
- Able to adapt existing code;
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you to hold;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Willingness to learn new technologies.