Senior PPC Specialist (Malta and London)
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our Senior PPC Specialist
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, commanding the online search power of industry leading brands, then you’re reading the right role! We’re looking for the ultimate performance driven specialist that offers data driven wordsmith skills to help us dominate the first page of search engines for our vast array of brands across.
You’ll work side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ messages to the right target audiences.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
Your key responsibilities
- Planning and executing Paid Search campaigns. Manage daily operations, running optimisation, driving performance performance to target KPIs and budget management.
- You continuously monitor and review bidding, monthly budgets, and a range of intermediate campaign metrics
- You use our in-house automation tools to maximize channel performance and work with our developers to further improve automation tools and processes
- Drive efficiency in Search spend to reduce our CPA/CAC while managing a flexible spend model based on customer contribution and LTV
- Execute keyword research, competitive analysis, search query mining and refining.
- Grow our PPC activity through test & learn methodologies and build strategies based off data-driven decisions and thoughtful analysis.
- Identify opportunities for additional traffic drivers and conversion rate optimisation.
- Helping develop the go-to-market strategy for new brands.
- Working closely with Google’s Paid Search team developing strategies and ensuring best practices.
- Measurement and reporting of PPC activity and communicating the paid search performance to your stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in written and verbal English (mandatory).
- 2-3+ years experience leading Google and Bing Paid Search campaigns.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration, economics, communications or similar.
- Expert in creating compelling Search ad copy.
- Experience managing a substantial budget and delivering results on a consistent basis.
- Desire to win business every day with a strategic mindset and a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking.
- Great communication and creative thinking skills.
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player.
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers. Excellent ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Passion for digital marketing, ability to keep up to date with the latest industry news and opportunities.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What are the nice to haves?
- Fluency in Swedish, German or Dutch will be a plus
- Google Paid Search Ads Certification will be a plus
- Experience in iGaming would be a plus
- Bing ads experience will be a plus
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Tableau would be a plus
- Experience with SA360 will be a plus
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.