Senior Tax Associate
Required SkillsClient Networking Compliance English Maltese TAX VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform Tax Computations;
- Assist a portfolio of international and Maltese clients with their monthly and quarterly VAT Compliance obligations;
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns;
- Liaise with Auditors in relation to tax matters;
- Liaise with the Commissioner for Revenue Department in relation to specific tax or VAT queries;
- Assisting other team members with tight deadlines.
- In possession of a Finance related qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time-management skills and "an eye" for detail;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Able to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines.