Senior Tax Compliance
Required SkillsCommunication Compliance CRS TAX Tax Returns
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing company and individual tax returns;
- Preparation of tax refund and shareholder registration forms;
- Carrying out assignments in taxation and other related matters;
- Supporting senior personnel in the tax team to develop new service lines;
- Processing of tax-related forms such as double tax relief certificates, tax compliance certificates and tax residence certificates;
- Reviewing of tax statements and tax assessments;
- Reviewing tax computations;
- Preparation of FATCA and CRS forms;
- Representing clients before tax authorities;
- Drafting tax engagement letters.
- Holding ACCA, or in the final stages or Master of Accountancy;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time-management skills and "an eye" for detail;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.