Senior Tax Lawyer
Required SkillsCommunication Compliance Consultancy Problem Solving TAX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide tax advice, legal and business expertise to Clients as and when required or requested to do so by the Firm or by a Client;
- Serve Clients’ interests at all times to the very best of ability in line with the Firm’s high standards of practice;
- Provide private clients with ongoing advice on wealth management and succession planning;
- As a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, share knowledge and experience, particularly in but not limited to the area of tax law, with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the Firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business and assist the Firm with further development of its tax practice;
- As a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, advise on tax matters in the context of commercial transactions, wealth planning for businesses and private clients;
- Foster good communication and information sharing within the Firm’s tax practice group and with the Firm’s network of tax advisors globally;
- At all times promote and work towards a teamwork approach with the Firm.
- Holding a Master’s degree in tax will be preferable;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a tax advisory role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English;
- High level of autonomy and be a team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic team;
- A strength in giving attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative.