SEO Analyst (German Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication German Problem Solving Research Search Engine Optimization SEO Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a master in the field of lead generation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the SEO Team Lead and other SEO Analysts;
- Support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions;
- Create content and off-page strategies for newly launched and other products in the growth stage in collaboration with the SEO Team Lead, other SEO Analysts and the Product Manager;
- Perform competitive research;
- Execute off-page optimisation according to provided strategies;
- Such other duties as may from time to time be required by the Senior SEO, according to the needs of the team.
- At least 1 year experience as SEO in competitive industries;
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools.
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English;
- Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Gym membership;
- Private healthcare insurance.