SEO Manager (Relocation to Cyprus)
Your job at Exness
As an experienced SEO manager, you will drive strategic SEO expertise within the team. You will be primarily responsible for the SEO and content strategy and help develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed our ambitious global targets and objectives. You will also develop all plans that impact the growth of the business’s organic traffic, working closely with our partner SEO agencies. You will report directly to the head of SEO.
Salary: €48,000 – €60,000 gross
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead direct reports and support the team in implementing the SEO roadmap;
- Conduct keyword research and content and competitor analysis to optimize existing assets, identify gaps, find new traffic opportunities, and influence the overall strategy for international markets;
- Translate requirements into briefs and documentation to support the development and execution of optimization and testing activities;
- Socialize and champion the SEO content strategy among cross-functional stakeholders on the back of forecasts, providing regular project progress updates;
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, innovation, and optimization;
- Lead the team in line with existing policies and procedures, develop and mentor all team members, and help them improve their performance and achieve the best possible results.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SEO or content marketing roles;
- Experience in driving thought leadership with the ability to demonstrate deep subject-matter expertise simply and concisely to stakeholders who may have limited SEO knowledge;
- Experience in leading and motivating people and building effective teams;
- Analytical and data-driven mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Ability to use advanced English for different work and business purposes, with any other language being an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation;
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops;
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating);
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care;
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave;
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees;
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc;
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office;
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings.