SEO Specialist - Norwegian
Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company that is driven by providing a superior search experience? Are you willing to shape and influence how the entire organization thinks about SEO? Do you want to take part of building something new, challenge the status quo, and shape your own role as an expert in SEO? Then join us to create the best customer search experience in the industry!
Our marketing team is looking for a SEO specialist, to join the Norwegian team and will be responsible for our four core brands in the Norwegian market and will be a valuable part in growing high-quality organic traffic to our brands. The role will be responsible for all planning, prioritisation and execution of on-site and off-site activities working closely with both marketing and product teams to ensure long term success. This position requires a self-motivated individual with experience around creative content creation, amplification, high detail-orientation and with a good command of communication.
What is in it for me?
Besides being part of the Norwegian marketing team, the SEO specialist will also be part of a close-knit SEO team, which is all about collaboration and knowledge sharing. We are a diverse team of many nationalities and with different SEO backgrounds. We have a big focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
You are good at:
– Creating valuable and relevant content that our potential customers are looking for
– Spotting amplification opportunities
– Researching keywords, market trends and competitors
– Executing daily SEO activities both onpage and offpage
– Guiding external agencies and freelancers to help achieve positive SEO results
– Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans
– Using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog.
-Native level written and spoken Norwegian and English, would be considered as an “extra awesome” if you have.
Extra awesome if you have:
- iGaming experience
- Used to working in a multi-branded and multi-cultural environment
- Good experience working with Excel
- Experience with Confluence and Jira tools