Service Advisor (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdvisory Communication Data Gathering English Maltese Record Keeping
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets and assists customers with their queries;
- Arranges and books appointments for services and repairs;
- Guide clients through the repair process, advising them and explaining of our processes and / or services;
- Checks and does a full detailed inspection of vehicles upon arrival and before delivery, fumigates vehicles and updates the system accordingly;
- Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time;
- Calls clients to collect vehicles upon completion of service / repairs carried out;
- Keeps records of the work that has been carried out and updates the system accordingly.
- Have an O Level standard of education;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and also Maltese;
- Be Customer Oriented;
- Results-oriented and achieves deadlines;
- Able to work on his/her initiative and take decisions when not supervised;
- Be computer literate;
- Be flexible with the working schedule, to meet the needs of the business.