Required SkillsAttention to Detail Coaching Coordination Customer Requirements Health and Safety Installation Maltese Monitoring Organisational and Time Management Planning and Scheduling Reporting Teamwork Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a well-established organisation in the industrial goods and services industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and technicians;
- Liaise with the Administrative Support Team Leader and Servicing Technicians according to operational exigencies;
- Ensure that services are provided to the highest quality and standard by conducting random inspections regularly on lifts after routine service;
- Act as the link between the servicing team and the Company’s management also during internal meetings;
- Provide detailed schedules of the work in progress where required and provide feedback accordingly to facilitate planning;
- Assist Servicing technicians during ‘on call duty’;
- Flexibility to conduct overtime on a short notice depending on work exigencies;
- Handle ‘after hours calls’ and distribute jobs accordingly to the ‘on call duty’ technician;
- Support the repairs team as deemed necessary;
- Provide effective and timely communication to all stakeholders regarding technical information, resolution of issues and achievement of milestones listed in the snag lists;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues and also understand appropriately ergonomic techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role within a technical industry preferably in a customer oriented environment;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic devices;
- A valid driving licence;
- Conducts a professional behavior with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise their work load;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.