Shipping and Logistics Sales Executive
Required SkillsClient Networking Customer Requirements Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Quotations Sales Target Setting Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our clients are active players in the insurance and shipping industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure we are meeting client shipment expectations at all times;
- Handle client requests including sales inquiries and preparation of quotations for both import and export bookings;
- Enhance customer relations, deliver a positive experience to all customers and work closely with our overseas agents to ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle;
- Manage and drive the sales process to execute the sales plan;
- Identify new potential customers and projects;
- Prepare and deliver quotes and agreements while building long-term relationships with existing and new customers;
- Report on all actions and developments;
- Provide operational support;
- Organise and participate in client and agent meetings;
- Contribute to finding solutions for customers.
- Experience in a similar position withing the Freight service industry;
- Strong background in sales and Customer Service.
- Negotiating sales deals with customers and following up on a regular basis;
- Is self-motivated, results-oriented, and determined to reach sales goals;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Possesses highly effective relationship skills to communicate, influence and collaborate with stakeholders;
- An entrepreneurial attitude to meet targets and objectives;
Able to prioritise and manage time efficiently.