Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Consultancy Contract Negotiation Law Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching and drafting of legal documents;
- All aspects connected with ship sale and purchase and ship registration under the Malta flag;
- Drafting of legal documents relating to financing and mortgaging of Malta flagged ships;
- Assisting the team concerned with the day to day handling of the case load, liaising with clients;
- Take an interest in the technical aspects of the issues as they arise and are expected to take a hands-on approach
- Individual client handling.
- Masters in Law degree in maritime law;
- Previous work experience and previous practical experience in the maritime sector will be considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Strong attention to details;
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented;
- The ability to work as part of a team is a prerequisite;
- Have good communication and organizational skills.