Social Media Group Coordinator (German Speaking)
Required SkillsBachelor Degree in Communications Communication Creative German Microsoft Office Public Relations Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be co-responsible for the company’s brand presence on social media channels;
- Look after the conception and implementation of brand story telling according to different target groups;
- Manage existing social media channels including community management;
- Be in charge of our editorial planning, including handling, optimizing or individualizing according to the channels, their focus and target groups;
- Participate in the planning and supervision of our editorial schedule as well as scheduling of postings;
- Analyze our social media activities and report to the involved stakeholders;
- Plan and monitor paid social media campaigns as well as usual social media activities and content campaigns;
- Be responsible for photo and video shoots as well as for tonality.
- Have had professional training or have completed studies in the field of hotel management/business;
- Hold a Marketing/Communication degree or similar would be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with lifestyle brands;
- Experience in working with external service providers;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent written & spoken English skills as well as very good German skills.
- Be a digital savvy with a high social media and web affinity;
- Enjoy agile communication and possess textual confidence;
- Be independent, creative and innovative;
- Have a high degree of commitment and self-motivation.