Software Engineering Manager
Required SkillsAWS Coaching Coordination Engineer Information Technology Leadership Monitoring MS Azure SCRUM Teamwork
Our client is an international company that provides risk management and payment solutions across multiple overseas jurisdictions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with other Engineering Managers and report directly to the Head of Engineering;
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to break down complex projects into smaller pieces and iterate on their design and implementation;
- Ensure the quality of their team’s services by writing/monitoring tests and deploying to the Cloud themselves;
- Manage teams that are responsible for adding all new features to the company’s banking solutions platform;
- Coach, mentor, and grow the existing team;
- Help guide the architecture and technical direction of the company’s systems, and deliver the OKRs set by the business;
- Look after two of Scrum teams totaling 10 Engineers.
- Have 3+ years experience as an Engineering Manager;
- Have previous experience in managing a team of 8+ people;
- Previous experience in cloud technologies;
- Demonstratable experience in developing/improving teams and coaching direct teams.
- Have a strategic mindset and be collaborative;
- Need to be very process heavy;
- Have Leadership skills.