ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
This is a key role in the growth of our Sportsbook – supporting a more hands on approach to trading management.
Being part of the sportsbook analytics team, this role will take on daily tasks such as market monitoring, customer assessment, margin tracking, report creation and others.
Primary function – support senior team members with daily sportsbook workflow growing into core trading or customer profiling duties in the first couple of months.
Purpose – work as part of the sportsbook team by following the internal procedures and guidance.
Deliverables – product monitoring, markets adjustment, reporting, specials creation, margin tracking.
- Execute and optimize the trading and risk management strategy
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Real time bet monitoring
- Report on trading performance and customer segments.
- Control markets liability and larger scale risk exposure.
- Monitor the Sportsbooks’ performance and communicate any bugs.
- Monitor sportsbook products and provide feedback across multiple brands in different regions.
- Assess customer activity to minimize risk and optimize profit margins.
- Adapt & review customer limits in accordance with their betting activity.
- Analyze reports to identify potential risk patterns and take mitigating measures.
- Work closely with CRM to optimize player engagement
- Handle queries and requests related to customer limits and classifications..
- Support customer experience team in sportsbook related queries (2nd line).
- Set up special markets by following predetermined guidelines.
- Collect data for competition analysis and assure that markets are priced in line with the company’s trading strategy.
- Take on any ad-hoc tasks within the team.
- Fluent professional level of English (both written and verbal)
- Strong passion for sports and a knowledge of betting is essential
- Experience in a Sportsbook environment (1+ years) would be preferred but is not essential.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects at once is essential.
- Brings creativity and innovative ways of thinking
- Highly numerate, takes a mathematical approach to problem solving.
- Some understanding of statistics with a clear view on correlation between probabilities and odds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, basic data analytics.
- Likes to work with data and is keen to not only place bets but also think of reasons behind odds.
- Varied knowledge of different sports and understanding of rules.
- Structured approach to work and ability to multitask.
- Eventually able to work alone with very little supervision as well as collaborate with remote teams.
- Great work attitude and high responsibility towards job duties considering flexibility that company offers.
- Able to set up a proper remote working station with the help of the employer.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, public holidays.
- Good communicator who is able to cooperate with stakeholders at various levels, as well as third party partners
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!